WE ARE THE DEAL DOCTORS OF RETAIL
Landlords and Asset Managers:
- Are you investing capital in a new retail business and approving the assignment of a lease to new retailers all the time?
- And if you are honest, the due diligence on those deals mostly suck?
It is understandable, because the actual business of retailing is not your core business and there is pressure to do the deal. In fact you need a damn good reason to knock it back. (It is tricky working with small business.)
As an ex-centre manager, I KNOW the deal.
How good would it be if you can do that deal, and be certain that the business proposition is viable?
That the risks have been professionally assessed, giving you every chance of being successful and NOT throwing your money down the drain?
YEARONE SOLUTIONS SOLVES THE PROBLEM
Landlords and Property Managers
We offer a Retail Lease Due Diligence Advisory Service.
We efficiently and quickly assess the risks AND manage the administrative documentation for lease assignments that enbables you to process the deals quicker and be justified in your final approval AND be better informed with new deals in order to do BETTER deals.
Yearone Solutions is a division of Ganador Management Solutions. Ganador was founded in 2006 by the current directors with the aim of finding a way to help SME retailers to improve their performance. To that end, Ganador worked multiple blue chip clients (suppliers, brands, media, landlords, franchisors) to create opportunities for their customers (those SME retailers) to benefit from their knowledge and resources.
Over the years of helping struggling retailers – with mixed success – a few things emerged:
- The reasons for business failure almost always comes from a limited set of mistakes.
- Those mistakes are easily avoided, but incredibly hard to rectify when you have no money to re-invest. (You need deep pockets for a retail tunaround.)
It stands to reason that the most sustainable and the smartest approach is to start the business on the right path from the very beginning.
And from that insight, YEARONE SOLUTIONS was born as a dedicated Retail Advisory Service focussing on people starting out in retail, hospitality, services (consumer facing businesses).
Skills & Insights
Sure you can do it by yourself or keep doing it the way you have always done it,
but can you AFFORD to?
TALK TO US
Dr Dennis Price
View Dennis’s LinkedIn profile.
View Dennis’s speaker profile.
Dr Dennis Price has a doctorate in consumer behaviour, making him eminently qualified to understand and interepret market movements, business opportunities and retail strategy. His MBA and 30+ years’ experience in business provides a foundation that equips him to make sense of a constantly changing environment. He originally qualified as a teacher, but in addition he has:
- Managed million dollar branding campaigns
- Worked on Billion dollar property developments
- Managed hundreds of millions of dollars of assets
- Led teams of hundreds of people
- Produced tens of milions of dollars of profits
But more importantly, he has:
- Sold beer to informal market sectors
- Sold high fashion to upmarket demographics
- Owned his own retail business (with Moonyeen)
- Failed at several businesses (but never failed to learn something)
His personal interests range from apologetics, to AFL; and he enjoys reading, photography, mucking around with technology much more than exercising. But his greatest joy is his family; Moonyeen his spouse and business partner, and their three talented kids who are also awesome human beings.
View Moonyeen’s LinkedIn profile.
Moonyeen Price has an Honours Degree in Recreation Management, but after also originally qualifying as a teacher, has developed a passion and a life-long interest in the customer, and has lead Ganador’s initiaves in Customer Journey Mapping, Customer Experience Design and Customer Service Training. Her diverse career included:
- Managing recreation centres
- Owning and running retail outlets
- Tertiary Training
- Consulting & coaching
Her personal interests include frequent exercise (making up for Dennis), year-round swimming at Bombo Beach (since Dennis has not been in the ocean in a few years) and of course family time with her spouse and business partner, and their three talented kids who are also awesome human beings.